Saturday, February 23, 2008

A few recent photos

Mama and Daddy took me to Riverside for a party. Daddy's best friend, Kent, and his wife, Pam, are going to have a baby soon. Daddy says that boy will be my very best friend, just like Kent is to Daddy. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but Mama says it's somebody who knows all about you, and loves you anyway. So, while we were at the party, I got sleepy. Daddy took me outside to swing on these fancy chairs at Kent's daddy's house. I slept good.


Daddy's teaching me how to fly. Maybe I'll be a bird when I grow up!


I love oatmeal. It is SO yummy. It makes me smile. I don't hardly even make a mess anymore!


I got a new toy. Inchworm smiles at me. I LOVE smiles! Inchworm has tasty horns, too. I bite them whenever I can.


Anybody else get stressed during the Lakers/Suns game when Shaq first played Koby? Sheesh, I was pulling my hair out!

No comments: