Monday, March 31, 2008

Easter

I'm a little confused what Easter is all about. Something about God becoming a bunny and laying plastic eggs in the yard. Mama says she'll clear it all up next year. Grandma and Grandpa Adams sent me a present to celebrate! I got two new outfits; one romper and some jammies. My favorite part was the cellophane wrapping.


My honorary grandpa, Gerry (mama's boss), got me a present, too! This is Elmo. He's very ticklish. And noisy. He rolls around on the floor like me!


We went to the Smith's house for a pre-Easter party. They have a big back yard. It's mesmerizing. I like this yellow ball.


Here are a few of the eggs I found. I think they're the ones God left for me. There were Cheerios inside, but mama said I'm not quite ready for Cheerios yet.

No comments: