Monday, December 3, 2007

All night

When I woke up hungry at 5:15 this morning, momma was smiling at me, which she doesn't usually do when it's still dark outside. I wasn't sure what I did right, but she said something about how she'd missed me, because she hadn't seen me since 10 last night. (I usually see her at midnight and 3:30 a.m., but I guess I was extra tired last night.)

Today we packed into the car and drove over to See Me Valley to some elephant's bar for lunch with mom's friend Michele. She smiled at me, but I was too sleepy to work my flirt mo-jo. We also went to momma's office, and all the ladies there were mad that I was sleeping so soundly. A few tried to wake me up, but I was trying even harder to stay asleep. (I was dreaming about boobs, and no boy wants to wake up from that dream!)

I'm talking and telling short stories these days, which momma and daddy seem to like. I'll have to get a video of me posted so you can hear my latest tales. Momma's boss's wife gave me two toy trucks today, too, which mom says will be soo much fun when I can hang onto something bigger than her finger.

No comments: