Sunday, December 2, 2007

New thing

So my mom picked out a new thing to entertain me today, and had grandma pick it up when she was at Babies R Us. It's called a Baby Einstein™ Musical Motion Activity Jumper, whatever that means. It's pretty fun, but mom says I'll like it even more when I'm bigger. I can touch the floor, but it's still on tippy toes, which were a little scrunched today as it was because my sleeper outfit is too short. I have no idea what all the parts of it do, and mom said something about how it figures it'd take C batteries, since that's the only size we don't have. But that's OK, because my favorite part was the little red ball on the right side, which I spun with my hand over and over and stared at the little beads skipping around inside. Fascinating. I'll have to post a picture of me in it soon.

No comments: